Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wobblers

Last week, K moved up a class in Daycare.  Huge change for us and her!  The four teachers we've known for the last year are now not her teachers anymore.  Thankfully, one of the teachers moved up for a bit to help with the change and then she'll be going back down to bed babies in the Fall. 
 
This was thrown on us the day before it happened. Their were some administration changes and it just kind of slipped through the cracks. Totally fine, but this emotional Momma didn't take it to well.  Just another sign my baby is growing up! :(
Now, that's she moved up, they are trying to transition them to one nap.  I told them from the beginning that I didn't think she was ready for that, but since they had her all day she could try if they wanted. They tried for half the week last week and finally realized she wasn't ready. ; )
  She is ill as a hornet when she doesn't get two naps in. 
 
Her class is now called Wobblers - which I think is so cute!  But, every time I think about it the phrase "Weebles Wobble, but they don't fall down" plays over and over in my head! :)
 





Her teacher Mrs. Tammy took some pictures for us last week to try and document this time, since we weren't there.  That is one thing I'm so thankful for.  Anytime they try new stuff they always make a point to document it so we can have that memory!
 
This is how they get them around daycare - which I think is hilarious!!!
 
 
 
 

Another big change was she now sleeps on nap mats.  Ha - I freaked about this. The thought of my child sleeping on the floor, didn't set well with me at first.  Yes, I'm that mom. ; )  So, seeing this picture made me feel better!  I just can't believe she's old enough for "this stage"
 
Not only are we experiencing changes at daycare, but we are also cutting three teeth at once, so you can imagine how fun she is to be around right now especially when things don't go her way.
  But bless her heart - I can't imagine that and I know it has to hurt her!
 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture of them all in the crib is absolutely hilarious!! :) SO cute and the name of the room she is in now is just as cute. Sounds like you have a really good daycare for your baby girl. We are struggling in this department right now.