Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti



I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti last night for D, Amber and Momma and it was SOO good!!!


I have only made two things from her cookbook so far, but I have yet to be disappointed!!
It was so funny because the whole time I was preparing it D was complaining about it taking forever and that this lady must start cooking at 2 to finish in time for supper. And Amber, she was criticizing all the spices that PW used and how her Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes were probably just as good as PW and didn't take as much time. Well, right before I put it in the oven I tasted it and oh.my.word talk about delish, so I made Amber taste it and she just about had a fit because it was so good. Haha!! Those spices and everything must have done something right!! :) And I sent some home with her!!
And D ate two plate fulls!!! :)
Next, I'm making the Meatloaf!!
I'm sure it will be just as good as everything else!! :)

1 comment:

Momma said...

It was Wonderful! Glad I got there in time to eat!!