I just got out of my last meeting for the day and I still have another hour to waist before it's time to go home, so here it goes!
A. Area Code - 256
B. Bed Size - Queen. Just enough room for me and Lex :)
C. Chore you hate - Cleaning the bathrooms!
D. Dogs Name - Lexi Beth aka Lex, Lexi Loo Loo, and the Lexster
E. Essential "Start of the day!" item - Glass of water and a Nutra-Grain Bar
F. Favorite Color - Pretty much anything bright
G. Gold or Silver - Silver. Tiffany's has really pretty silver ;)
H. Height - 5' 3"
I. Instrument you play - None
J. Job - I'm a Secretary II with the City of Huntsville
K. Kids - Just Lex
L. Living arrangements - I live in my lil' house and I love it!!
M. Mom's name - Sonya
N. Nickname - umm...nothing really anymore. Growing up I was Little Bit
O. Overnight hospital stay - Gallbladder, kidney stones and I'm sure there are more but I don't remember
P. Pet Peeve - OH goodness - people biting their nails, a dirty house, not keeping your word, someone causing me to be late, rudeness, someone tapping...need I go on?? I have a lot!! :)
Q. Quote from a movie - I'm so not good at remembering stuff off movies.
R. Righty of Lefty - Righty
S. Siblings - One sister and she is the BEST!! :)
T. Time you wake up - Between 5:45 and 6:15 during the week and on the weekends just whenever
U. Underwear - I wear them...Thanks!
V. Veggie you dislike - Tomato
W. Ways/Reasons you are late - I'm hardly ever late and if I am you need to worry
X. X-rays you have had - I can't even remember - a lot - I think.
Y. Yummy food you make - Well, according to D everything I make is soo good. But, its just getting me to make something. I'm lazy - I would rather order out, but my butt and thighs don't like it
Z. Zoo animals you like - Actually I don't think I have ever been to a Zoo at least that I can remember, but I think I would pretty much like all of them, since I love me some animals!! :)
Hope ya'll are having a good Tuesday!!






No comments:
Post a Comment