Happy Friday ya'll!!!
Is it just me or ya'll excited too about the weekend...I can't wait!! Me and Momma are taking a much need little vaca to Florence this afternoon!!! :)
I've seen this done by a few of my blogging friends, so I decided to play along!
A - My A/C is set on - 74 and right now it is running 24/7 trying to keep up. It is just so hot outside right now!!! I heard them say last night on the news that we have 90 + degree weather for the past 56 days - yuck!! Bring on Fall/Winter!
B - My BEDROOM theme is: Nothing...I'm tired of this room and decor. I've had the same thing for the last 5 years and I'm just over it. It's the next room I'm tackling!!
C - The CAR in the driveway is: 2009 Nissan Altima and I love it!!! :)

D - My DESK looks: Empty. I'm in the process of redoing my office at home and right now I just have a desk and bookcase in there with nothing on them. I wish money grew on tree's!! :)
E - The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Umm...I don't have an exact time. It's usually between 5:45 and 6:30. I know, big difference, but some mornings I love nothing more than laying there with my Lexster!! She is SO loving in the mornings!!
F - The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair.
G - My GARAGE is filled with: Just my car, tanning bed, and a work bench - not much,
I hate clutter!!
H - My HOUSE is: perfect for me and Lexi. It's just the right size and it's so comfortable and cute!! I'm very blessed!!
I - If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: A made up bed, clothes on the dresser, and Lex's toys in the floor and on the bed!!
J - My favorite JUICE is apple or orange: If I had to choose probably orange, but I'm not a big juice drinker.
K - The best part of my KITCHEN is: all the cabinets I have!!!
L - The LAST person who visited my home was: D.
M - The last piece of MAIL I received was: A package from Best Buy, which I'm returning!
N - My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Probably quite and shy. I only talk to one of them. I miss Cassie living beside me - she was SO sweet!! :)
O - If you OPENED my fridge you would see: It packed full, since I just went grocery shopping!
P - My last house PARTY was: Probably when my sister got married and we had her bridal tea there.
Q - A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Either a chicken salad or spaghetti
R - My favorite ROOM in the house is: Either my Living room, or my guest bedroom. I spend almost all my time in the living room so I like it the best, but I love how I just got done decorating my guest bedroom.
S - The SHAMPOO brand I use is: I switch up between - Herbal Essenses, Aussie, and Mane and Tail - lol. I love the way it makes my hair feel!! :)
T - My largest TELEVISION is: the one in the living room. It's not a big TV, but it's plenty big enough for me.
U - UNDER my bed you will find: A ton of Rubbermaid containers.
V - The last time I VACUUMED was: Last night!! Yep - go me!!
W - Looking out my WINDOW I see: A ton of cars -one of my neighbors works on cars and he always has people over during the week to help him.
X - I wish I had X-TRA: money, but who doesn't!! :)
Y - My YARD is: freshly cut and burned up!! This heat has killed and I am not one of those crazy people that waters it every night!! lol
Z - ZZZZ...my bedtime is: Usually whenever I get tired or I'm tired of Lexi running back and forth from her "room" to the couch. Because the little diva thinks when she is ready to go to bed I should go also!
I hope everyone is enjoy their week!!! :)






2 comments:
Cute blog! Fun reading all about you! I wish I had 'x-tra' money too! :)
Have fun in Florence!
What a fun post, love it! My favorite is the last one! :) Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment