First, let me start out by saying - do not judge me!! Ha. :)
Last Friday, I went to PetSmart to try and find something for Lexi to ride in while we were in the car. She loves to be in the car. All I have to do is say "you wanna go" and she is at the door whining. :) But, the bad thing is she wants to ride on your shoulder/arm and look out the window (she loves to look at all the cars and everything), but I know it's not the safest thing. So I've been on the lookout for something for her to sit on and I think I found it...it's just seeing if she likes it or not! :)
Yep, I'm one of those people that bought their dog a car seat!! :)But, it's the safest thing. It's high enough that she can still see outside the window, but I can buckle her in to where if something happens and I have to put on my brakes fast she wont go flying. Well, see how she likes it.
Now, I just need to go get a seat protector so it doesn't mess up my leather seats!!
Like I said - I know I'm one of those people, but my dog is the closest thing I have to a child and the only thing I get to spoil rotten, so therefore she gets the best of everything!!! :)






2 comments:
I love "people like you" who care for their animals so well!
I also say "I love people like you" I worry so so much about animals and my heart breaks every time I hear of one not being taken care of. So, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FOR CARING AND LOVING. Where do you get the dog car seat?
Post a Comment