Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!!


I'm linking up again with Jamie over at This kind of Love


Here are a few things I'm loving on this Wednesday


I'm loving the Craftsman style of these homes...












I'm loving that in just 128 days and 13 hours Christmas will be here!!

Ya'll I LOVE Christmas time!!! :)


I'm loving that I got to see my sister two weekends in a row, even though last weekend was under the best circumstances.

I'm loving this new book that I'm reading

Emily Giffin so far has not disappointed me in her books. They are the ones that once you starting reading them you can't put them down!


I'm loving that I get to spend Friday night with my bestie...I haven't seen her since Christmas (I think) and we have a lot of catching up to do!!


And I'm loving these things I ran across at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago...I'm addicted

Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for linking up!

I love Craftsman style homes too :)

Christmas will be here before we know it!

Emily Giffin books are my fave too :)