
I'm a little behind on posting this today, but to tell you the truth I've been a total basket case!
I took Lexi in this morning to get Spayed and have some extra teeth pulled and you would of thought I was putting her to sleep! :) I have cried, watched the clock, counted down the minutes, prayed, and called the vet to see how she was doing. And the bad thing is I can't even go get the baby until tomorrow. :( I think that is what I'm having the hardest time with.

Anytime I've ever left her over-night somewhere its been with family members NOT in some crate with other animals at the vet! She is probably so scared she doesn't even know what to think.

Say a little prayer that she does okay tonight and she isn't scared out of her mind. The vet said that she did great during surgery, but I'm just so ready for 8 o'clock tomorrow morning to get here!!
I told ya'll I was one of those people and I know I need to upload more pictures of her at work






1 comment:
Ah, bless your heart and hers! I hope everything went ok!! She is such a little cutie, Mollie wants her, literally reaching for the screen in my lap!
Post a Comment