Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I'm Loving...

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!!


I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving the weather we had here in AL this past weekend. The mornings were in the 60's and it didn't get past 85...talk about getting you ready for Fall!!! It got me so much in the mood I put out my Fall decor. A little early, you say? Not so much, when you are sick and tired of summer!!! :) I'm so ready to start seeing things like this...





I don't know about ya'll but I love me some mums!!

I'm Loving that we had a three day weekend and I got so much accomplished! I wish we had three day weekends every week!


I'm Loving that in probably four months my house will be on the market!!! :) More on that later! ;)


I'm Loving that this weekend my Momma and I are probably going to Florence to spend the weekend with my sister! :)

I'm Loving that D finally got the news yesterday that he passed the written part of the Firefighter exam. We heard that 500 out of 800 failed the test, so I am beyond excited for him!!! He goes on the 22nd of this month to do the CPAT, so right now he is training like crazy!! :)



I'm Loving these pieces I found today...



I can't wait to snatch one of these, pair it with some dark skinny jeans and some boots!













LOVE THESE!!



Hope ya'll are having a great week!!! :)








6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for linking up!

I love all your fall decor :) I need to get some mums for our front porch!

Those boots are too cute! Where are they from?

Hope you've had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see ya'll!!!!! Love you!!!
Amber

Nicole said...

Ohh! I love Mums! Can't wait to buy some!!!!

Heather said...

Oh girl, I am loving the fall pictures!! Please send some of that cooler weather our way!! I am so tired of the humidity! Those clothes are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to D! My BIL also found out he passed he written test- a big accomplishment when you know how many didn't pass! Here's to hoping for good news later on this month! I am so ready for fall! I can't wait to bust out the boots and leggings! Oh, and I totally bought that gray ruffled henley! It is super comfy!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the fall decor! Can't wait to get started on our home, soon! :)