But I just got a pendant and it was black! I love it!!
* I'm loving my right hand ring D gave me for our anniversary!! It's antique looking and just what I've been wanting! Love him!! :)
Here is a picture of it even thought it's blurry
*D takes his CPAT tomorrow at 1:00 and I'm really hoping that he passes it!! If he doesn't pass it this time then he will have two more times to pass it. But, talk about a huge relief to get it behind you on the first try!!
* I think I'm going to put my house on the market after Christmas. Of course, I'm going to try and sell it "by owner" first to see if I can save any money. I think I counted 5 houses for sale just in my neighborhood this weekend. Talk about it being a buyer's market right now!
*If you know me, then you know my love for animals! Right now, I only have Lex but I would give anything if she could have a little sister, but my family said if I get another one they weren't watching two if I go anywhere, so that is the reason Lex is still the only child. :) Speaking of this, my neighbors across the street just got a dog and everyday since they have gotten him, it has just sat in their front yard with it's dog house and food - SO SAD!! It sits out there and whines until one of the kids comes out and plays with it for about 5 mins and then goes back inside. Why do people get dogs if they aren't going to tend to them. This makes me SO MAD!!!
*Last night D and I cooked the Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf with her Perfect Potatoes au Gratin and cornbread. Let's just say the cornbread was to die for!! :) I didn't have ground beef on hand, which is what it called for, so we just substituted it with Ground Turkey (big mistake) so it just tasted funny and didn't form together! And with the Potatoes I didn't have sharp cheddar cheese, so I just used another kind, again big mistake. I've made the Potatoes before and they are to die for, so I know it had to just be the cheese. Guess these two recipes are just some you can't cheat on. :) Of course D ate all of it, but we threw the Potatoes out because they were so nasty. Haha! He was such a good sport and just kept saying "remember cooking is trial and error so we'll get it next time" But, then at the end of the night he said "baby, I have to say this was probably one of the worst meals we've had" - wow, nice!!! :)
* Hunting starts up this weekend so I've been washing all of D's clothes, to get him ready. I don't understand how one person can have so many hunting clothes. It was ridiculous!! It took me literally 7 hours the week before last to just wash his clothes. That wasn't including his bed sheets, sleeping bag, and his hats - which I started on last night!! And to top it all off, everything has to be washed in a Scent Free washing powder with Scent Free dryer sheets and then I have to put them all outside so it won't get a scent to it! I mean it's a lot of work!! I think I'm going to protest next year! :)
Hope ya'll are having a fabulous Tuesday!!






2 comments:
I love that ring!!
Thanks for your sweet comment this morning! I think that is a GREAT idea and I'm definitely going to discuss it with the Fiance :) Thanks for sharing.
This post makes me laugh. Especially the last portion regarding the "hunting clothes", hilarious! Not only do I completely understand where you are coming from, but I hunt too and we are just getting into seriously washing our clothes with this scent free stuff...and drying them with the scent free dryer sheets! Ok, ok, we even go to the extreme of BATHING and WASHING hair with SCENT-FREE wash. Crazy, I know! HA! I labored endlessly last season bow hunting and saw ONE doe. That's it. I thought about and thought about and finally came to the conclusion that I smelled. My scent from my hair and body wash was super strong even riding next to the boys in the truck- they could smell it. They were all like, "No wonder you can't see a deer! You smell all fresh and clean!" Needless to say, I'm trying this whole scent-free stuff out this year.. we shall see if it's any good or not :)
Post a Comment