Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I'm Loving...

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!!


Only two more days until the weekend - Whoop, Whoop!!


I'm linking up with Jamie this week on "What I'm loving Wednesday." Head on over to her blog and link up too!! :)


* I'm Loving that today is officially the first day of Fall!!! Now, I'm ready to pull out my boots, jeans and chunky sweaters.


* I'm Loving that on my way home last night I saw something like this in my neighbor's yard...



Nothing says Fall more to me than corn stocks, hay bales, pumpkins and mums!!


* I'm Loving that tomorrow is mine and D's year and a half anniversary! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend! It seems like just yesterday is when I first met him!! Time sure does fly when you're in love and having fun!!! :)

* I'm Loving this new blog I just started following. Ya'll this girl is so funny and is so straight forward - my kind of girl!!! Check her out - you won't be disappointed!!

* I'm Loving this wreath holder, but I'm kind-of thinking that if you have a big / bulky wreath that it might cover up your name, right?? But, still is so cute!!

Pottery Barn

* I'm Loving that Saturday we are having a yard sale at my Momma's and I hope to make lots of money. Me + Money = one happy girl!! :)

* I'm Loving that our local Mall just opened up a store called Charming Charlie. Even though I didn't find anything in there I wanted, the store was amazing. It's huge, everything is sorted out in colors, they have handbags, a little bit of clothes, sunglasses - everything!!! Is this store new or is Huntsville just now finding out about it??

Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Charming Charlie. It is so big and a tad overwhelming though!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along! I'm loving your neighbors fall decor and that wreath holder!