Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To Tip or Not To Tip...that's the question!


I think I have struggled with this ever since I saw one of my ex-boyfriends dad tip the car hoppers at Sonic while I was in High School. I remember asking him "why did you just tip them?" Because, personally I have always thought Sonic was just like any other fast food joint! He told me "because they bring you your food to your car." UGH - AND?? The people at Chick-fil-A bring you your food to the window and we don't tip them!!

I got to thinking about it again this week, because I stopped for Happy Hour and saw the guy next to me hand the lady some wadded up bills just for a drink, and it was already after he paid!!! I thought I was about to flip out!! I mean tipping over a large drink!?!?! That's a little extreme to me! I have personally never tipped the car hoppers, but I have heard that a lot of people do.


So, I want to know am I wrong for not tipping them? How many of ya'll tip the car hoppers and how much!!!

No comments: