Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!!
Is it just me or has this week blown by!!! I'm so ready for this weekend!! :)
I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love
Here are a few things that I'm loving this Wednesday....
* I'm loving the fact that Friday afternoon at 3:30, me and my Momma are headed to Florence to spend the weekend with my sister!!! I can't wait!!!
* I'm loving the fact that Friday afternoon at 3:30, me and my Momma are headed to Florence to spend the weekend with my sister!!! I can't wait!!! *I'm loving that I'm finally getting stuff checked off my "To-Do List" - D put up new outside garage lights for me Sunday and we spray painted my house numbers. They both were this ugly gold finish and they now a pretty brown!! Next on the list is - finish caulking the kitchen, paint the front porch railing, and re-staining the deck! I'm so thankful that he doesn't mind helping me out around the house!!
* I'm loving the fact that Lexi is now better. Last week she had a UTI and wouldn't hardly pee. Bless her!! But, now she is back to her old self - flooding that paper!! She is such a sweet baby!!
*we like the messed up look around our house*
*I'm loving the fact that my boss came into my office Monday and said it was time for my evaluation. What? Excuse Me! I've already been in this department a year. Evaluation = raise, so I'm loving that!!! :)
* I'm loving that D and I just celebrated being together a year and 4 months - I just love him to pieces and thankful that be puts up with me!! :)

*I'm also loving Lee Brice's new song - Love Like Crazy
* And I'm loving this cute little things...
Ruffle-Neck Chambray Dress
Striped Tab-Sleeve Shirtdress



I'm loving that Old Navy has really stepped it up on their jewelry!! :)
Hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!!!
Thanks Jamie for doing a linky!!!!
Cocktail Ring





6 comments:
LOVE that first ring...adorable : )
your poor pup! I have never dealt w/ that but i was afraid last week one of my dogs had a uti because he kept peeing while he was laying down? anyway, glad it seems to have subsided! cute blog!
Thanks for linking up girl!
I'm always checking Old Navy's website for any cute, good deals!
I am a new follower! Your dog is adorable!! Is she a Westie?
So glad to hear your doggie is feeling better! I hate it when our pets are not feeling well, it's the worst! And I am loving that ring!!!! =)
Love this post! So fun!! I love those clothes and those pieces of jewelry! So pretty!! Happy Wednesday girl!
Allison - Lex is a Yorkie
Post a Comment