This girl right here got a new car last Thursday and I am LOVING IT!!!! :)
I've been telling D for forever that I want a bigger car so once we have babies we'll have more room, plus I inherited my Momma's back (thanks momma :) ) , so all that bending over and pulling a car seat out wasn't happening for this girl!!!
So, the Sunday before last D just brings it up out of no where for me to start finding what I wanted. We drove this one home on Monday for a test drive and I fell in love!!! I was still struggling whether or not I wanted a Pathfinder or a Pilot. When we went to the Honda dealership on Tuesday and they wouldn't work with us at all money wise, I knew I wanted the Pathfinder. We went back and bought it that Thursday!! :)
It drives SOO much different than my Altima, but it's a good different. The gas mileage is what is taking some getting used to. My car averaged 26-27 and this one averages 20-22. It's not bad by any means, especially for how much bigger the Pathfinder is.
I really struggled on whether or not this was a good financial decision since we just bought land, but I couldn't be happier!!! :)
I've been telling D for forever that I want a bigger car so once we have babies we'll have more room, plus I inherited my Momma's back (thanks momma :) ) , so all that bending over and pulling a car seat out wasn't happening for this girl!!!
So, the Sunday before last D just brings it up out of no where for me to start finding what I wanted. We drove this one home on Monday for a test drive and I fell in love!!! I was still struggling whether or not I wanted a Pathfinder or a Pilot. When we went to the Honda dealership on Tuesday and they wouldn't work with us at all money wise, I knew I wanted the Pathfinder. We went back and bought it that Thursday!! :)
It drives SOO much different than my Altima, but it's a good different. The gas mileage is what is taking some getting used to. My car averaged 26-27 and this one averages 20-22. It's not bad by any means, especially for how much bigger the Pathfinder is.
I really struggled on whether or not this was a good financial decision since we just bought land, but I couldn't be happier!!! :)







5 comments:
Yay for your Mama Mobile! Good for you Girly!
woohoo! SUVs really are great for babies ... cars have a lot of bending over and not much trunk space for strollers, and trucks or the large SUVs (in my opinion) are a little too tall.
If you didn't buy it now, you probably never would have ... babies have a way of draining those bank accounts :) So happy for you.
woohoo! SUVs really are great for babies ... cars have a lot of bending over and not much trunk space for strollers, and trucks or the large SUVs (in my opinion) are a little too tall.
If you didn't buy it now, you probably never would have ... babies have a way of draining those bank accounts :) So happy for you.
Just stumbled across your blog... I am totally digging your new ride (and i'm TOTALLY jealous!) I have been wanting an SUV sooo bad! :( It's a great baby mobile though!
VERY nice!!! That still is not bad gas mileage especially for an SUV. I drive an Infiniti G35x and it gets 18-20. :(
Post a Comment