Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekend Update

I know, I know - it's Friday and the weekend is just now starting so what do I have to update on. :)  

I figure since it's Friday and I haven't updated last weekend, I would do so! :)

Last weekend was all about babies!!!!  

Friday after work we went and saw Miss Enslee. She was born on July 28th, but we wanted to give Momma and Daddy some time a lone before we bombarded them! ;)  I love this family like they were my own.  I practically grew up knowing Wesley (daddy) and Lori (aunt, Wesley's sister). My momma and their momma worked together for many years, really, I think it was about 20 something!

Miss Enslee is the most precious baby ever.  She is a little chunk and I love every bit of her!!







Isn't she adorable!!!!! :)

Then on Saturday D and I went to the hospital to see his cousins baby.  She was born Friday morning.  Get this Kasey went to the doctor Thursday afternoon and she hadn't progressed but a 1/2 cm. She was so discouraged and was ready for Miss Aubrey to be here. Well, that night she started having contractions pretty close together and early that morning, they were headed to the hospital!!! :)

Little Miss Aubrey was finally ready to make her debut! She is a little tiny thing compared to Enslee, but she is so precious!




 Seriously, if that doesn't make you have baby fever then I don't know what will!!! 

Tonight D and I area going to take Miss Aubrey and her Momma and Daddy some supper and love on her again!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little thing!!! :)

Side Note: How many of y'all provide meals to people in need, that have just had a baby, or had a death in their family?  I'm just blown away at how this doesn't happen anymore!!! I've asked several people I know and they have never done anything like that.  It really is a shame! 


No comments: