Monday, August 13, 2012

Scentsy Adventure

You're looking at the newest Scentsy Consultant!

I've been looking for a while now for something to do on the side.  I really, really wanted to sell Willow House, but something just didn't feel right about it.  I've been talking with a Director from the area for almost a year now about selling WH and everything that it entails and I just couldn't bring myself to commit.  That is a long time, right?!? ; ) See, I told y'all I cannot make a decision to save my life.   And although I love their stuff I guess I'll just keep buying it from someone else! 

I had my first Scentsy party about a year ago, through Nicole over at Sizzlin Savages and after that my sister-in-law joined Nicole's team.  
Y'all seriously....I LOVE Scentsy!!!  
Like I'm probably a little obsessed with changing out my scents, and knowing that if I leave the house and don't turn them off they aren't going to burn down the house since it's like a night light!

So, this morning I e-mailed Julie (my sister-in-law) and asked her how she felt about me joining her Team.  I really didn't know if she would feel like I was stepping on her toes or not.  But, then again since we don't live in the same town I figure we could market two different areas. :)  She loved the idea!!!  So, were in the process of signing me up!!! :)

If y'all have never heard of Scentsy and want a little more information shoot me an e-mail and I'll tell you about it.  {Erin.Motes@gmail.com}
And if you would like to order something, or host an online party let me know.  It easy peasy, I swear!  I was a little skeptical on doing an online party but basically all I did was shoot an e-mail out to all my friends with a link attached and included the steps on what to do.  They went to the website, clicked on my name, and then just shopped.  It was sent directly to their house and then I got to pick everything I wanted after the party was over!  Seriously, that's it! :)

Right now Scentsy is in the process of discontinuing some of their scents and warmers, to get ready to bring in the Fall/Winter season. Because August is the month of discontinuations a lot of the products are 10% off.  So, now is the time to stock up on your favorites scents, order Christmas gifts, or treat yourself to a little something something! ;) 

Below are the scents and warmers that are being discontinued and won't be offered in the new catalog in September!  



Also, the August Warmer of the Month is Whoot!  I mean seriously how cute is she?!?  I have to have this one!!  I'm really not sure where I'm going to put it, but it's too cute to pass up. Whoot is 10% off this month also.

So, again if you are interested in hosting an online party, getting ahead buying for Christmas, or just wanting something for yourself.  Shoot me an e-mail....Erin.Motes@Gmail.com

I'm so excited to start this journey!!! :)

No comments: