Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I decided to link up with Jamie today on WILW, since it had been a while. :)

I'm Loving that D is in the process of making this bench and mirror for me.  Ever since he made our headboard and night stands, I've been searching for something else for him to make.  I love the thought of having pieces of furniture throughout our house that he made!!! :) 
As you can see I love me some Shanty2Chic


I'm Loving that I'm not a Independent Scentsy Consultant!! :)  Seriously y'all if you haven't heard about it or haven't ever order anything from them e-mail me!!  You'll love it!!! 
Right now Scentsy is in the process of discontinuing some of their scents and warmers, to get ready to bring in the Fall/Winter season. Because August is the month of discontinuations a lot of the products are 10% off.  So, now is the time to stock up on your favorites scents, order Christmas gifts, or treat yourself to a little something something! ;)




I'm Loving that I got to Love on Miss Aubrey this past Friday night. We took Kasey and Rusty some supper  and got some cuddle time in with Miss Priss!  Y'all she is adorable!!! :) 

I'm Loving that after this weekends highs were only in the 80's that Fall seems like it's just right around the corner! I'm so ready to get my fall spices burning, mums purchased and planted, fall decor out and start snuggling under a blanket.  Wait? Who am I kidding I've been doing that all Summer since D has it so darn cold in the house! ;) 

Speaking of Fall - look at these cute these I'm itching to get into my closet








Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!!! Head on over to Jamie's and link up

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that bench. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Love that bench. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jessica said...

Love the owl and that watch I NEED! Pronto! Glad I came by!

ricci said...

Love that bench and mirror!!! How special to have handmade furniture in your house!! Love your blog!!

Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

Brittany Walsh said...

I pinned that mirror last week and it's on my Mr.'s honey do list :) Maybe I need to add the bench though. Love it!

I love that both our hubby's are into building for their wives. He is currently building us a headboard out of reclaimed barn wood and has already built us nightstands, an office desk, ladder shelf, and ottoman. They are my favorite pieces of furniture :)

Brittany

Unknown said...

love those shoes and bracelets!

Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Anonymous said...

Oohh I love the bench and mirror! You will have to post pictures of his end product. That is fun that he makes things for the house like that!

I love Scentsy!

I'm ready for fall also!! The weather we are having now is very much fall like :)


And that last bracelet is soooo cute! I want it.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

How fun are those Aztec flats! Love them!