Monday, May 17, 2010

My first post...

Okay, I'm finally jumping on the wagon and joining in on this blogging thing!!! I stalk...I mean read...a lot of people's blogs and I thought what the heck I don't scrapbook and I want to document my life - so here we go!!

As you can see I need MAJOR help with designing my blog. I figured out some stuff, that I'm okay with right now. But, I'm totally lost on how to get something written on my banner up top??? Do any of ya'll know. I had something up there, but it put it ontop of the banner. I want it in the banner - can I do that??

Okay - that's it for now. Next post will be about me, my love, family and my adorable baby (dog that is) :)

Erin

1 comment:

Amber Brewer said...

... and who's excited to stalk, I mean follow, you!?!?! ME!!!