
I am Thankful because...
* At least twice a week I talk to my grandparents on the way home from work and I love it!! They tell me about their day and I tell them about mine. I know there is going to be a time to where I can't do that anymore, so I'm cherishing these moments!
* Every other day around 7:15 in the morning I get a phone call from my sister and as soon as I answer she says in the loudest / peppiest voice possible "Good Morning." Ha! I have to say for 7:15 and me not being a morning person - it makes my morning! :) Love her!!
* Things are finally changing for me and D!! It's all about compromising and putting each other first.
* After 8 months Lex is finally learning to hold her pee in her crate! I know gross, right!! I've always read that they won't soil in their "room", but she's done it ever since we've brought her home and hasn't cared one bit. But, I've also read that they can only hold it how many ever hours they are old, so 8 months = 8 hours? I don't know. I just know I'm glad I don't have to wash her blankets every day.
* I have a job to come to every day. Most people can't say that right now! Even though I don't make the money I should with my degree, I guess it's not always about the money and I'm slowly learning that.
* I have a family that loves me unconditionally. These past two years we've been through a lot and they have stuck by me, loved me, helped me, and have not judged me one bit!! For that I am so thankful!!!!
* Last night I got 10 hours of sleep!!! :) There really is nothing like it...






1 comment:
Post a Comment