Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday ya'll!!!

Is it just me or has this week gone by sooo slow!!! I feel like it should be Friday already!!

Here are some things that I'm loving on this Wednesday...

these adorable dresses -








How Green Was My Dress


Shamfrock Dress




Versatile Vixen Dress

Lovely Lattice Dress





I'm loving my new serving pieces that I've started to collect from JCPenney. Even though I don't entertain right now, one day I will (maybe) and I'll have plenty of pretty stuff to put all the food in!! HaHa! :)

I'm loving the fact that we have a three day weekend coming up!! I love having an extra day off and especially when D tells me that we are going to have a fish fry and were going out on the boat Monday....yummy food and tanning - pure bliss!!! :)


I'm already on book 4 of the Redemption series by Karen Kingbury. Talk about being addicted!! Have ya'll read these?? If not, stop what you are doing and go get them!!! I used to hate to read and now I can't put these down!! They're awesome!!

I'm loving that in just 2 hours I get to go home to this little stinker -

And I'm also loving this necklace that matches my bracelet ;)

Heart tag toggle necklace

Okay - Well, I better get back to work or at least look like I'm working. Hope ya'll are having a good Wednesday!!!










2 comments:

Amber Brewer said...

I love that series... just think there's more books after those 5!!! And my sweet little Lexster... that doesn't even look like her anymore!! And I'll pass the necklace hint right on to D =) Love you!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, your little Yorkie is so cute!!! And I love these dresses that you have picked out, especially the 2nd one, the green one, love it!

I got my shirt from Express, they have it in several colors. As for the earrings, they were a gift, but I am pretty sure she got them from a store called Aldo. Thanks for stopping by my blog!