Friday, June 4, 2010

I LOVE Surprises!

But, I mean really, who doesn't love surprises though....right!!! :)
I have something to confess though - I stink at pulling them off - like really bad!! I've always been like that though, so I can't really help it. If you ask me to help you surprise someone that I don't know, then I can so do it. But, if it's for my family or friends I usually end up giving it away by saying something like "I'm so excited today" or "ya'll are in for a treat" - just something!! :)

Gotta Love Me!!

So, last night, my sister pulled off a good one on me and Momma! She was supposed to come over today and we were all going to eat lunch together and then she was spending the night. Well, here lately if she is just coming for one day she usually ends up leaving Sophie at home because Soph doesn't travel well. She gets sick! :( Poor baby! So, Amber really hates to put her through all that for just one night. Which we totally understand, but we love seeing that baby!!! Well, Amber decided that she was going to come over on Thursday night bring supper, spend the night, us eat lunch Friday and then she was heading home. Well, of course I asked was she bring the Sophister, but she said "No, she's at the groomer and doesn't get picked up until 5 and that would be putting me getting in H'ville at 7 and that's just too late." Ugh - okay!! Amber also decided that she was going to stay at momma's Thursday night because she hasn't stayed there in forever - so of course I was staying too. I mean hello, I couldn't be left out!! :)

Well, I got there around 5:30 and it wasn't but maybe 5 mins. later the doors opens and here comes.....guess who......SOPHIE!!!!! Yep, that was surprise #1!

Me and Momma were SO excited. So excited that it took us about 5 mins. to realize we hadn't even told Amber Hi. Ha! :)


Well, about thirty minutes later we hear a knock on the door and it's my grandparents of all people!! I mean, we just thought it was the neighbor or something. Talk about being surprised again. Amber called them and told them she was coming over and that she was picking up supper and was getting extra and for them to come on!! So, that means we had the whole family together last night and I just enjoyed every bit of it!!!


Needless to say - my sister can pull off some surprises!!!! :)
Thanks Amber, Love you!!!!



1 comment:

Amber said...

I am pretty good at surprises, aren't I?!?!?!?! Love you too!!!