**Warning - Picture Overload**
This week over at Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life, she is doing China Patterns.
I don't have China and I probably would never buy China - I'm just not that type of girl. I would rather have several sets of every day dishes than just a set of China. Most people that have China all it does it just sit in a China cabinet and they probably use it once a year - if that! I just personally think it's a waist of money!
I don't have China and I probably would never buy China - I'm just not that type of girl. I would rather have several sets of every day dishes than just a set of China. Most people that have China all it does it just sit in a China cabinet and they probably use it once a year - if that! I just personally think it's a waist of money!
Within the past year I have really started liking "dishes" and "serving pieces." The everyday dishes I have now are very plain, but I like them. I got all the stuff to go with the set, and I couldn't be happier. Since it is a neutral color it pretty much goes with anything and that's what I like about it. Here is what I have now -
Sango Nova Brown
And here is what I'm itching to buy next -
Chris Madden Corvella Dinnerware Collection
I know, I know - it's still plain, but it's classy and that's what I love about it. For Christmas, D surprised me with some of the serving pieces to match this set and I fell in love!! So, now I NEED to buy the Dinnerware Collection so everything matches...right?!? Ha! :)
Here are the serving pieces I have so far - I have the Ivory color

And here are the ones that are still on my "Wish List" - hint hint ;)
Metal Chargers - Set of 2
As you can see I'm a bit obsessed with Serving Pieces and this is just from one store! Ha!! :) There is just something about the Ivory and the wrought iron that I just LOVE together!!
I know this was supposed to be about China Patterns, but that's just not me! :)
~erin
Pedestal Bowl
Cake Stand 
Serving Tray 





3 comments:
I love fun serving pieces too! Yours are very pretty :)
I love the serving pieces, BUT I think those dishes are too "fancy"... def pretty, but just a little too much for everyday. Just my opinion though =)
Awe, I love that set - it is beautiful... it is SO great that you are getting a head start on those such things, I really wish I would have and I am sure you will be so thankful that you have!
Post a Comment