Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday...


First off, let me say I'm sorry I've been MIA this week. I have totally been under the weather and it has kicked my butt!! :( BUT now, I'm back!!! :)
This week I'm thankful for -
1) Feeling better!! Whatever I had literally kicked my booty!!

2) Sprite, Saltine Crackers with Cheese and Cheese toast - with out these three things I don't believe I would have made it this week. The thought of any other kind of food just made me want to hurl! But, seriously this girls stomach is ready for some real food!!!

3) That I'm getting my hair cut tonight. My sister pointed out ever so politely last time she saw me that I need to cut my hair. She said "It was getting too long and looking too stringy." Well, once she said that I started worrying - ha! So, I've been looking for hairstyles that I liked and I think I found one. Let's hope so because in one hour it's getting chopped off.

4) Tomorrow at 4:30 my Momma is picking me up from work and we are heading to Florence - whoop whoop!!! Even though I saw my sister two weeks ago, it seems like forever and I need a little vaca for myself. AND not to mention I think I'm having with-drawls from this place - Ricatoni's . Goodness, this place awesome!!!

No comments: