Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friday Night Recap

I got surprised again this weekend!! Have I told ya'll that I love surprises!!!! :)

Friday night, D took me here -

Talk about being excited!!!! :) Friday night when I got off work I went straight to his house to get ready and head into town. We were going to eat at Connor's but we couldn't get in until 8:30!! That place must be good! So, we ate Krystal's!! Haha!! :) Connor's to Krystal's - oh the simple things that make me happy!! Because I love me some Krystal's!! :)

Afterwards, he said that he wanted to go to Sports Authority to look at the grills they had on sale. Since we were already at Bridgestreet I of course wanted to shop. :) We went to Old Navy to return some stuff and then I wanted to walk down to Ann Taylor Loft. After, we left Old Navy he kept asking what time it was. Of course, I didn't think anything about it. Well, right as soon as we got in front of Grogans I finally said "Why do you want to know what time it is" He said "because we have have a 8 o'clock appointment with Kristy!! :) You could have knocked me over with a feather - I was SO shocked!!!

Last November, D took me to Grogans just to look at rings and I ended up custom building one that I loved. Well, we left and nothing else was really said about going back. I mean we both know that we want to get married and spend the rest of our lives together, but that was it. Well, last night we finalized everything!!! :) Guess that means it will be soon - maybe! :)

I love that I have gotten the opportunity to custom build my ring. That means NO ONE will ever have a ring like mine!! Oh - I love the thought of that!! So does D, he kept saying that over and over Friday night!! And talk about being involved! He has learned so much about diamonds since November!! I was really surprised when he started asking all these questions! :) Since he is personally hand picking my solitaire, he told them he wanted to add extra prongs on it, so that I will never lose it since that's the one he is proposing to me with!! When I heard him say that - I just melted!!! :)

Needless to say, by the time we left everything was closed, so there was no going to Ann Taylor Loft, but I was totally okay with that!!!!!! :)


3 comments:

Amber said...

Makes me smile - BIG!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!!

Brittany said...

WOW... how exciting! That is AWESOME about you building your own ring, so amazing!

P.S. I cannot wait to log on to your blog for the big announcement, I know it won't be long and you deserve it girlie, I know its hard to wait!

Anonymous said...

So I saw a comment from "Erin" and totally didn't know it was you! haha! I'm so glad you have a blog!
We LOVE Kristy! Adam got my engagement ring from Grogans and Kristy is so helpful. We stop in and chat with her everytime we are at Bridge Street. Such a fun and exciting time your life! =)