
This week I'm Thankful that...
1. I started doing the Love Dare on D (last week) and talk about a huge change!!! I'm on Day 10 and he still has no clue that I'm doing this. There have been a couple of times to where he has asked "Why are you being so nice" or "That is so not like you - what's wrong with you." Ha!! :) No, nothing was wrong with our relationship, but it's just amazing how when you start thinking about the other one all the time and putting your needs aside, how much stuff changes - for the better! I mean who wouldn't want their relationship to be stronger?? I really thought I wasn't going to like doing this, because I am NOT the one to put my needs aside for someone else. I know - how selfish. But, think about it - do you really do that?? I was surprised though, when I started putting him first and really considering him he picked up on my needs and wants better than I ever could have!! Goodness - I love that boy!! :)
2. My boss is out of town and the office has been so much more laid back.
3. I have electricity, air, and a roof over my head!! I was without power for almost 4 hours last night and I thought I was going to die. It was hotter in my house than it was outside! I had no lights and was having to use candles (which made it hotter) and flash lights! And I missed the CMA's!! Ha! But, this morning when I woke up and it was back on, it reminded me how blessed I am. I have a roof over my head, I'm able to pay my electric bill, and I have the luxury of having a TV to watch the CMA's. God has been VERY good to me!!
4. The relationship I have with my sister. First, let me explain, we used to not even be able to be in the same room with each other without getting into a fight or wanting to chew the other one out!! :) It was really that bad!! We really just did not like each other much when we were both still at home. When she got married and moved to Florence, it broke my heart!! But, now we have like the best relationship ever!! Sure, we still get on each others nerves but what siblings don't?!? I just know that I love nothing more than going over there and spending the weekend with her or counting down the days to when she comes back home!! I'm very lucky to have her as my sister!
This is us in New York last year. We are on the big piano that's in FAO Schwarz. :)

Hope ya'll are having a good Thursday!! Just one more day... :)






3 comments:
Yes, you have lots to be thankful for - we all do! I'm thankful you realize all these things are just blessings from our Lord! Love you!
Oh, how true! I LOVE YOU!!!!
We did the Love Dare after we first got married and were taking a class on it at church. It was amazing. It shows you what pure selfless love is. There would be times when we would have a silly fight and I wouldn't want to be nice let alone do something really sweet but it taught us both to set our pride aside and look at the big picture. You're a great girlfriend!
Post a Comment