Today's topic is "'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be to become a Interior Decorator"I have always loved to decorate!! It's like my outlet - going from store to store to find that perfect chair, or the perfect frame that will hang on that bare wall! If I lived in a bigger city I might actually try to pursue this career but here in good ole' Huntsville - I just don't see it happening. Plus, I would rather work for myself and start my own business. But here is where I know I would clash with people. The whole part of being an Interior Decorator is to "hear what your customers want and bring their vision to reality." Well, I just don't think I could do that. I like my style and really my style only. I'm very picky!! I don't think I could create this "Modern Living Room", or this "Retro Bathroom" - it's just not me!! And because of that I probably wouldn't last long in the Designer business. I just want people to like my style and let me go with it. Let me see your house and do my own thing and you just like it!! Ha! :)
I mean who wouldn't want to turn stuff like this into that -
After

After

After
Master Bedroom - Before
After
A view from the other side of the M.B. - Before
After
And here is the Master Bath - Before

After
And here is the Den - Before

After -
Pretty amazing - huh??
And look at the Sun Room - Before

After

Now, I have to say all of these pictures are not my style but I love nothing more than looking at before and afters!! So neat!! :)
~erin







8 comments:
your room transformations are incredible!! you've got talent girl!! i love your style and would totally have you decorate my house if I owned one!
your room transformations are incredible!! you've got talent girl!! i love your style and would totally have you decorate my house if I owned one!
Girl!!! You have done amazing work! You should totally be an interior decorator one day, you have the touch and style and the flare, go for it!! Everything looks awesome!
I wish this was my work!!! :) I just found these on the internet, but I LOVE them and could probably totally pull something like this off if I had the money and time!! I'll post some of my stuff eventually.
Sorry for the confusion! :)
Holy cow those photos are phenomenal!!!! I would love to do stuff like that with NO budget!!
Young House Love is such a great blog :) They are very talented!
VERY TALENTED!! I just love looking at all their stuff! :)
I adore YHL! They have the best ideas!
Post a Comment