Lexi told me last night that she missed her cousin Soph, but I don't know if the feeling is mutual!!! Ha! :)
3 comments:
Aunt BerBer
said...
Yeah, well, ummm, she misses her Cousin Lex lots until she's been around her about 5 min (I mean seconds)!! LOL ~ she really does love her though deep down... she told me so!
I’m a thirty-something year old Southern girl, that loves God and her family. I have the best husband anyone could ask for, the most beautiful baby girl in the world, and the cutest fur babies on the planet - Lexi Beth and Harlee! I’m from Alabama, so therefore I love me some Alabama football!!! Roll Tide! I love shopping, decorating, the beach, and a girl’s night out every once in a while. Other than that I’m just a simple girl, living her life day to day – follow along as I try and document this part of my life – Enjoy!!
3 comments:
Yeah, well, ummm, she misses her Cousin Lex lots until she's been around her about 5 min (I mean seconds)!! LOL ~ she really does love her though deep down... she told me so!
Oh. My. Word. She is too die for!
YAY, I am so glad that you now have a blog! And, I adore everything I've read thus far... can't wait to keep tuning in!
Oh. My. Word. She is too much - too cute!
YAY - I am so glad that you now have a blog... I have adored all that I have read thus far and cannot wait to keep tuning in!
Post a Comment