Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My life...

What do ya'll think of my blog now - little different, huh!! I've contacted somebody to help me because I still want to do some more with it, so give me some more time and we should have it just like I want it!! I'm excited!!! :)

Okay - here is a little bit about me. I'm 25 and I was born and raised in Huntsville, Alabama. I live in a small town right outside of Huntsville and I love it. I'm a country girl with big city dreams!! I just graduated college from Athens State with a degree in Business Management and a minor in Contract Management - boring!! But, what I would really love to do is be an Interior Decorator!! A girl can dream, right?? :) I attend Cove Baptist Church and it truly is the best Church ever!!! It's small and just right!

I have the BEST family and friends any girl could ask for. My mom is simply amazing and my step-dad is truly a God sent!!! Me and my mom are like best friends, so you will hear a lot about her!! I have one sister and she is like my other half - love her to death!!! We used to could not stand each other growing up, but now that we are older and like 100 miles apart (ha!) I love nothing more than hopping in the car and going to spend a weekend with her when I can. We are crazy together!! She is married to my brother-in-law Brian who is the best!! I also have the most adorable grandparents ever!! They have been married for 53 years and are still so much in love. They are just like parents to me and my sister and they spoil us rotten!!! :) I love them so much and cherish every time I get to spend with them!!!! Then there is Rachael, she is really the only one I've kept in touch with since High School and we've been through a lot. We can go a week without talking and pick right up where we left off. She is just like a second sister to me. I love her to death!!

Okay - so then there is my boyfriend Daniel (aka - D)! He is truly amazing!! Two years ago something in my life changed that I never thought would happen - at least to me. I was probably at the lowest point in my life!! I knew nothing more than to give my life to God and just let him show me the way!! Then came along D - best thing ever!! At the beginning, I admit I treated him like crap because of my past, but for some odd reason he stuck around. Proving to me that there was something there!! And boy am I glad that he did, because I truly believe that he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. We couldn't be more opposite!! He hunts and fishes, and I hate the outdoors. I love to shop and get pampered and well he's a guy and can't stand that stuff. I'm a home body and he loves to be on the go, but we're making it work and were having fun doing it. I love him and everything about him and that's all there is to it!!

Then there is my baby girl Lexi Beth (aka Lexi Loo, the Lexister, and Lex). D got her for me last year when I graduated college and talk about falling in love. :) She is one spoiled baby!! This is where you will think I'm crazy because I talk in 2nd person with my family about Lexi - Thanks to my all time best friend Rachael!!! :)


Here are some pictures to put with those names -

This is my mom and Ronnie. With the wind-blown look and all!! Ha!!

Here is another picture - :)



Here are my grandparents! Talk about adorable, right!!! :) Aww - I just love them!!

Here are my grandparents with my momma.

Here are me and my sister at her wedding! Isn't she gorgeous!!!
Here is D doing what he loves best -
Here we are at one of Rachael's wedding showers -

Then lastly here are some of my baby :)

Here is Lexi on the right and Sophie on the left (aka Soph - my sister's dog) with their Granna. She loves these babies to death!! This is when Lexi was still just a baby.


Haha - Here is Lex sitting on the table posing for the camera with her new toy that her daddy bought her.

Here she is this past Christmas! She was still just a baby here too. It won't let me upload most of my pictures of her because they are .pdf files, so...this is what you get!


This turned into a longer post than I intended, but this is my life and I love it - guess you could say I'm a pretty lucky girl!!

1 comment:

The Big Sis said...

I love you!! And by the way, as I already told you, Sophie's feelings are still hurt that she wasn't mentioned in the "main" post =(