Erin, Thanks for the comment on my blogiversary! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and don't worry if it pleases everyone or not...it's you and Daniel's wedding! Enjoy and best wishes for a wonderful, loving life together!
I’m a thirty-something year old Southern girl, that loves God and her family. I have the best husband anyone could ask for, the most beautiful baby girl in the world, and the cutest fur babies on the planet - Lexi Beth and Harlee! I’m from Alabama, so therefore I love me some Alabama football!!! Roll Tide! I love shopping, decorating, the beach, and a girl’s night out every once in a while. Other than that I’m just a simple girl, living her life day to day – follow along as I try and document this part of my life – Enjoy!!
3 comments:
I think it's great! This way you focus on the important things, not the silly little things that don't really mean anything to you :)
WHAT?! Oh, how exciting! I'm just tickled pink for you!
Erin, Thanks for the comment on my blogiversary!
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and don't worry if it pleases everyone or not...it's you and Daniel's wedding! Enjoy and best wishes for a wonderful, loving life together!
Blessings!
Post a Comment