Monday, August 22, 2011

Sneak Peak

Whelp, we did it!!! :)


Here is a little sneak peak to tie you over, until I get some more from my sister and sister-in-law! :)



Needless to say, I am very impressed with the pictures I have seen so far. If you don't remember, we chose not to hire a professional photographer because we wanted to wait and invest that kind of money in pictures we could hang around the house and not get tired of them three years down the road.


So, we depended on Amber and Julie - my only request was for them to get JUST ONE good picture of me and D to put up in the house.




They succeeded!! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks great! You just look fabulous and oh-so-happy! Can't wait to see the rest! Which reminds me that I should get the rest of mine posted.

Nicole said...

COngrats! Beautiful!