Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Loves...





  1. I'm Loving that my soon to be sister-in-law called me last night to tell me that she has so many ideas on pictures to take the day of the wedding. She had been looking at the Photobooks already made at Shutterfly and was just so excited! :) Needless to say, after seeing and hearing all her ideas - I'm pretty excited too!! Now, we just have to get D on board. ;)



    2. I'm Loving that I'm getting married in just 10 DAYS!!!





    3. I'm Loving that today at 2 we are getting Daniels satellite changed to my house. Which means I'll be reunited with DVR!!! I've been without it since March and I didn't realize how much I used it until it was gone. Needless to say, my night tonight will consist of nothing but programming my shows to record!



    4. I'm Loving my Pinterest finds from this week










Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!! :)

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh those wedding pictures are just beautiful! I hope these 10 days fly by for you! We cancelled our cable back in March and at first I missed it but I'm good without it! I can stay on Pinterest for hours! It's ridiculous.

Courtney said...

I love those wedding shots with the balloons. What a neat idea!

Jane said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love all the wedding picture ideas. I am sure yours will come out even cuter.

Rebecca said...

Enjoy these last days!! Soon you'll be married for a year wondering where all of this time went to. Congratulations!

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

How exciting that you're getting married so soon! Congrats! xoxo