I'm Loving - that I'm getting married THREE days!!! :)
I'm Loving - that last night I had dinner with the bestie at Olive Garden. We had some much needed catching up to do. Bestie time is the Best!!!
I'm Loving - that I received my stamp necklace this week from Julie the Fish Designs. Love it!! I'll share mine with ya'll the day of the wedding!!
I'm Loving - My laptop crashed about a month ago and Toshiba told me that they would restore everything - New Hard drive, New Battery, and New Light!! :)
I'm Loving - all my Pinterest finds this week!
Love this Entry way and all the storage!!
I don't have the space to do it in my house now, but for a future wide hallway. Yes, Please!!
I will be re-creating one of these for Fall this year.
Christmas Card Picture for this year....enough said!
I love the colors in this room and how cute are the lights between the bed rails!






9 comments:
Yay!! Happy Wedding Weekend! Hope it all goes great!! :)
I believe I'll have to steal that idea for a Christmas card! Although I'm sure we'll have quite the little star this year :)
Love olive garden and your pinterest finds :)
I'm loving all your loves and congrats on getting married in 3 days! So exciting...enjoy every moment:) Have a great day!
Congrats on the upcoming wedding!! How exciting!! I love all of your Pins too! Have a great Wednesday!
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK married in 3 days?! How exciting!!! Geesh I am mourning my wedding day bad bwahahahaha! Love all the pics =)
Great things you are loving today! Congrats on getting married this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by! I am loving your Pinterest Finds! i am your newest follower! Now i have to follow you on pinterest but you have great taste :)
That necklace is kind of more than ADORABLE! And, CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED IN THREE DAYS! That's seriously so, so exciting :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
Post a Comment