Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Randoms



  • Is it really already Thursday?!? Seriously, this week has flown by for sure!!! I'm sure it's because I'm in full wedding planning mode. So, much to do before the 20th. ;)

  • Here is our wedding invitation that my talented sister made for us. Love it!! :)






  • D had to go ahead and move in yesterday. The house he was renting had some bad electrical problems and he felt it was only a matter of time before a fire started. So, all day yesterday he moved everything to my house and listed all his furniture on Craigslist. Half of it has already sold (yay!) and what doesn't sell will be taken to the road.



  • While D is staying at my house, I'll be crashing with my grandparents next door. We both feel that we need to wait until we get married, before we do the whole living together thing.



  • I needed something to put my rings in when I take them off while washing dishes, so I ordered this ring bowl today off Etsy. And the sweet lady is going to put our wedding date on the back. :)








      • While looking through Etsy I ran across this necklace. I'm working with the lady to get exactly what I want. This will be something I wear everyday and I can't wait to get it!! :)





      • Here is my dress. D helped me pick it out, so therefore he has already seen it on me. Yes, I'm aware that we are doing nothing the traditional way, but I really kind of like it.





      • Yesterday I realized that we have to get our marriage license. I don't know why I haven't thought of this, but obviously it's a must. ;)


      • We have cut down on the wedding once again. We aren't going to have a photographer. I know, some people would probably die for their wedding photos and I totally understand if you had the big wedding. But, with what we are having the biggest picture I will probably ever put out is a 5x7 and it will be of just me and D. My sister and future sister-in-law has a really nice camera, so I know between the two of them we should be able to get a good picture of us.


      • The money we are saving on a wedding photographer will be put into us getting our pictures made later on this year. Since, we didn't have enough time to get engagement pictures done, we are going to take pictures later on in the year. Now, those are the type of pictures I would probably put on a huge canvas in my house and never get tired of seeing them.


      • I've talked enough - I have to get some work done today. :)



      1 comment:

      Rebekah said...

      I have one of those ring bowls and I have a stamped necklace with my monogram! I love both! Your dress is just lovely. :)