Talk about completely slacking on blogging, right?! My child is almost a year old and I haven’t
documented anything. MAJOR MOM FAIL!
I’m debating on whether to go back and recap posts or just
starting from here?!? Not sure yet.
It would be so much easier if work would unblock it, but I
seriously doubt that will happen anytime soon.
SO, here’s what’s been happening –
- We’ve built a house and moved in January 1. No, it’s not on our dream land that we purchased. We got a quote back on that at it was going to be a little pricey, so for now we’re going to sit on that land.
- Daniels “man cave” is in the process of being finished. Yes, I’m tired of construction and ready for everything to be done.
- K will be 1 on the 16th and her birthday party was this past Saturday. We are keeping it really simple with family and close friends. She won’t remember it!
- We’re slowly getting settled and hanging stuff on the walls. I made Daniel a promise that I would work on one room at a time in the house and get it completely done before I move on to another. So, right now I’m working on our laundry room. He installed all the cabinets for me and the sink – which I LOVE by the way. I’m having this sign made. D built it and a girl that is local is going to paint, distress and stencil the letters on it for me and she’s also making a collage picture frame for another wall. I think once I get those back that room will be done! J Then, the master bedroom will be next!
We seriously love our house and can see us being here A LONG
time!
Work is pretty much the same. I transferred to another department last
January when I was 25 weeks pregnant so I was only there a short time before I
took maternity leave. I love it and I
love the girls I work with. It’s so nice
going to work and loving the people you work with! J
I think that’s it for now.
I’m already working on some posts that I want to document and remember,
so be looking for those soon!
It’s good to be back! J






No comments:
Post a Comment