Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Loves

This post is totally random on what I'm Loving this Friday

Here is a few on my Pinterest finds this week...







I'm in LOVE with this bracelet and I think I just might have to buy it!! :)

I'm loving the fact that this little beauty will be all mine come Sunday!!! :)  Now it's just learning how to use it....



I'll leave you with this on this Friday...

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

D is headed to TN for the weekend to go Turkey Hunting and the only thing I have planned is to take my sister-in-law some food.  She had gallbladder surgery this morning, so if you would say a little prayer. Last time I talked to her, she was in a lot of pain!!!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

I like all of your finds!!
Came by from Kelly's blog.
Have a great weekend!

Ellery said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from Kelly's Korner!! I have that bracelet and I love it!!! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better! I am in North Alabama! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Coming from Kelly's Korner!! I am in North Alabama too! I have that bracelet and I love it!!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

Umm I have that camera! Love it - although I always use auto mode - ha! And that kitchen is to die for!

The Pink Growl said...

I love the L wall and I want one!

Nikki said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love love love that bracelet! I love all things monogramed!!