It's been a while since I've linked up with Jamie for WILW.
1. I'm Loving that I purchased this beauty last Friday and to say I've been obsessed with taking pictures is an understatement!!! :) I think I've taken a little over 400 and that doesn't include what I deleted a long the way! ;)
2. I'm Loving that I took an unexpected trip to Florence Friday to spend the weekend with my sister. First of all, that is totally not like me, but it was great to get away and we had a blast. I love nothing more than spending time with my sister and Sophie Jane! :) We had no schedule, we slept in, shopped, watched a movie, and took a ton of pictures, - yeah....perfect weekend!
3. I'm Loving these camera straps I found on Etsy. Now it's just narrowing it down...I have to say there are SO many out there to choose from and I do not do well with making decisions! Ha! I'm probably one of the most indecisive people you've ever met when it comes to making decisions for myself!
4. I'm Loving that Turkey season is finally over!!! I finally get to have my husband all to myself until September! :) I really don't know what I'll do with myself. We got married right before deer season last year, so basically he has been gone almost every weekend since we've been married! I think I'll finally feel married - j/k! But, really I can't wait to plan weekend getaways and date nights ON the weekend! :)
5. I'm Loving that we submitted out offer yesterday and it is out. of. our. hands! I have to say after dropping it off I was nervous for the rest of the night! Why? I have no idea!!! This is big steps for us, people! This could determine where we build our first house, raise our babies, and then one day build our forever home and retire :)
6. I'm Loving that my Momma and Step-Daddy are one step closer to moving close to us. They were contacted this week and told that the deed was swapped and now they are fixing to get prices on clearing off the land! Exciting!!! :)
7. I'm Loving that "The Bachelorette" returns on Monday! I loved Emily on Brad's season and I'm so happy that she'd doing this on her own now. She is the epitomy of a true Southern belle!
7. I'm Loving that "The Bachelorette" returns on Monday! I loved Emily on Brad's season and I'm so happy that she'd doing this on her own now. She is the epitomy of a true Southern belle!
Hope everyone has a great week!!! :)















4 comments:
I know you are loving that camera. And those straps are adorable. I have my fingers crossed about y'alls land also. :)
You will love that camera!! I use mine all the time...treat yourself t a strap. I'm convinced that mine helps me take better pictures ;)
I told myself that I am done with The Bachelor/ette but I don't know if I'll be able to stay away this season haha.
Thank you for stopping by :) I cannot wait to for Monday night! I am so excited for this season! You and your blog are precious, newest follower!
Post a Comment